Sunday, September 6, 2009

Crayons is a drink?


When I'm thirsty, I like to go to the fridge and get nice drink of...Crayons? Yes, apparently there is a new drink called Crayons that comes in colorful containers. It comes in fruit punch flavors as well as sports drinks. The only ones I could find at my local grocery store were sports drinks.

After doing some research, I found out that they are not that bad. The fruit punch has less sugar than similar drinks and taste less sweet, making them palatable for adults. The sports drinks are lower in sodium than comparable drinks. Crayons got many good reviews.

If the fruit punch varieties ever show up at my grocery store, I may give Crayons a try. But they are expensive. The 8 oz cans cost over a dollar each.

Drink Crayons, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment