Monday, March 22, 2010

Before and After--Part Two



When we got home from our vacation, it was still daylight. So the first thing I did was check on my flowers. The hyacinths were in full bloom and the daffodils were taller with very visible buds. I immediately took pictures of both.

I plan on adding to the flowerbeds this spring. My plan is to plant pansies to the side with the daffodils and perhaps an azalea. The other side will hopefully be home to some irises as soon as I can order and plant those.

There is also a large pot in a concrete planter in the corner of one flowerbed. My plan for that is a nice strawberry bush, assuming I can find one at a nursery.

Of course, the first thing I will have to do is weed both flowerbeds again and prune the rosebushes. But before I do that, I have to rest up from all my vacationing.

No comments:

Post a Comment