Friday, March 5, 2010

Before and After--Part One




Since we are going to be out of town for more than a week, I wanted to take pictures of my flowers before we left so I can compare what they look like now with what they look like when we come back.

The photos above are of my daffodils and hyacinths. As you can see, the hyacinths (lower picture) look as if they are ready to bloom. I also noticed something about the daffodils. I was quite pleased when I realized their leaves had come up but I was very happy when I last checked on them. That thing in the middle that looks like a small leaf is not leaf. That, ladies and gentlemen, is a bud. My daffodils have buds on them which means that, if all continues to go well, they will soon have beautiful pink and white flowers on them. Of course, I will probably take dozens of pictures of them at that point.

But don't worry. I won't post them all.

1 comment: