Monday, June 14, 2010

Yellow Rose of my Neighborhood

So this is one of the roses from my rosebush that didn't bloom last year. I cannot take credit for how lovely it turned out. I tried pruning but I think I started too late. I gave them plant food but probably not enough. So why it turned out so gorgeous is beyond me.

I will however take full credit for the picture turning out so well. I just used the camera application in my phone. It was a little tricky because I had to hold the rose down with one hand and use the camera with the other. But it turned out great.

The rose smells lovely by the way. So if anyone wants to come by my house to stop and smell the roses, feel free.

And if anyone recognizes what variety of rose this is, perhaps you could let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment